New Mexico Gun Laws
Places off limits / Restrictions:
- 30-7-3 Unlawful Carrying of a Firearm in Licensed Liquor Establishments
- 10.8.2.27 Prohibiting the Carrying Of Concealed Handguns on Private Property
- 10.8.2.16 Carrying prohibited on private property
- 30-7-3. Unlawful Carrying Of a Firearm in Licensed Liquor Establishments
- 10.8.2.16 Terms and Conditions of License
- 29-19-10. Validity of License On Tribal Land.
- 30-7-2. Unlawful Carrying of A Deadly Weapon
- 30-7-1. “Carrying a Deadly Weapon”
Deadly Force / Justifiable Force
- 30-2-5 Excusable homicide.
- 30-2-6 Justifiable homicide by public officer or public employee.
- 30-2-7 Justifiable homicide by citizen.
- 30-2-8 When homicide is excusable or justifiable defendant to be acquitted
Dealing With Law Enforcement
- 29-19-9. Possession of license.
- 10.8.2.16 D. Display of license on demand